gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-29-2021, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 12:41 PM by Hikaru. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hikaru smiled into the warm water as Mort helped lowered him easily into the steaming water. His silver eyes were closed, and his grin grew when he felt lips on his brow. That grin turned to a smile as Mortis shifted to kiss his lips, and for a moment everything was forgotten. He kissed his best friend back as they slowly discovered the deeper meanings and feelings of their blossoming relationship.

Regretfully Mortis pulled away, probably reminded of the sick that clung to his own fur. Hika’s ears fell as the bath became their focus once again. Mortis wouldn’t leave him to struggle on his own, from helping him to the bath, to into the bath, and now he had the task of washing his pale coat. Again Hika found himself thankful for Mort’s presence. He’d saved him more than once and now he was caring for him again. There wasn’t anyone else Hika wanted at his side. Mortis was his best friend, his biggest cheerleader, and obviously now the one that he loved.

"No, I’ll get out eventually,” he feigned disappointment. "How will we adventure together if I stay here in this tub?” He chuckled shyly as Mortis began to scrub the soap into his dirty fur leaning forward as Mort asked him to. He sighed softly and let Mort rub his claws and the soap through his wet fur. It was a relaxing rhythm that felt much more pleasant than maybe it should have.

"So what does this mean?” He asked softly, trying to be nonchalant about such a huge topic. "Are we still best friends, are you my… boyfriend?” The word felt weird on his tongue, but he liked the thrill it sent up in his belly when he said it. "Will we be mates?”

"Speech"