gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

12-30-2021, 05:09 PM

Much to Kane's surprise and delight, Tamsyn nodded when offered the cannabis and asked him to give her however much he thought she should have. The dire brute grinned excitedly and began to portion out what he reasoned would be a good starter amount for someone new to recreational drugs, and based on her size, then placed the delicate leaves in her paw. He watched while she chewed them and followed his instructions, nodding his approval while he stowed the rest of the package away. Already, he was beginning to feel the warm euphoria creeping through his body, tingling across his skin like he was being swaddled in electrified air. His muscles relaxed, mind easing and a general sensation of contentment settling over him. For the next few minutes, Kane watched Tamsyn while they finished their meal, waiting to see her reactions when the cannabis kicked in. As soon as the food was gone, he saw Tam shoot him a sly smirk, causing him to raise a curious brow and grin back. Was she feeling it now?

As if to answer his question, Tamsyn stood up and began making her way across the furs towards him, wobbling only slightly, but enough to make Kane sit up in worry, ready to grab her if she stumbled. Fortunately, Tamsyn caught her feet, and the two shared a laugh over her inebriated state. "Nah, you're just enjoying yourself," he replied, lifting said bottle of wine to take another long swig, most of the alcohol already consumed and inside their bellies. His lover settled down beside him, pushing her supple body into his with a happy hum. Kane instinctively draped a strong foreleg across her side, running his paw ever so slowly and gently across her underbelly and over every curve of hers he could reach. "Feeling things, my love?" he asked with a knowing grin on his lips, a rumble of delight vibrating in his chest while his girlfriend nuzzled his neck and brushed her tail across his thigh in a not-so-subtle suggestion of what she wanted. His grin widened, turning salacious at her desire to find out how everything felt while high. "Oh don't you worry, my little blackbird. You will, many, many times tonight," he remarked with a husky chuckle, tipping his muzzle down to catch her lips in a slow, affectionate kiss.

But before he could allow himself to get too lost in their lusts and passions, Kane wanted to give her her actual birthday gift. "I have something for you first." Giving her a wink, Kane reclined back just enough to reach beneath the edge of the furs and pull out a small leather pouch. Sitting back up to curl around his lover, Kane presented her with the package, tied up with a thin leather strap. Holding it before her eyes, Kane untied the strap and opened the pouch, revealing the tribal hair tie within. It was an identical accessory to the feathers Kane wore in his fur, but these were a beautiful and pristine pair of white dove feathers, held together by a single chrysoprase bead, the color almost an exact match to Tamsyn's mint eyes with a thin strip of black leather connecting all the pieces together.

"I know you don't wear much in the way of jewelry, but I wanted to give you something from my heart for your birthday," he explained. "The feather fur ties my tribe wear are given to you by the wolf you wish to tie your spirit to. The two feathers represent the joining of your soul and the soul of your mate. I... never got to give Tiva a pair before she was killed." Kane lifted a giant paw to brush the tawny feathers in his own fur. "I made these for her, and after her death, I wore them as a reminder of what I was living for. Revenge. But... I think it might be time to learn to let go and move forward." Gazing upon his beautiful black fae with love in his eyes, Kane brought the tie around and gingerly wove it within her fur just behind her left ear. The black leather tie blended in with her fur perfectly, making the white feathers and mint-green bead appear to float in her fur. It was striking and gorgeous in contrast to her jet black fur; Kane hoped she'd like it. "I did all of this to ask you... to be with me forever. To let this weathered wanderer find his home with you for all time. And when our spirits return to the Universe, to let me find you once more." Kane leaned down and nuzzled behind Tamsyn's near, gently nudging the feathers in her fur. "Will you be my mate, Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley?"

"Kaneonuskatew"

As his mate, Tamsyn may enter his threads not marked as Private.