gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Aria Corvi

An ear would twitch at the man's voice, lips pulled back in a friendly and possibly playful smirk. He would show himself, reveal his appearance. Would he be an elder male, someone of her age or younger? What kind of accent was that in his voice? The woman was curious. She was growing bored with looking at the same wolves everyday in Ludicael and wanted to meet new people, maybe pull some more in. Bring some excitement to the place.

What exposed itself to the woman however was nothing she expected. Standing at the end of the tunnel stood something she would have never expected to run into again, a large feline, one that could easily tear her to pieces if she were to upset it. She gulped, the last time she had seen such a large cat was when they had invaded Ludicael, nearly attacked one of her pack members. Green orbs ran over his body, taking in the colors, the markings. Though she felt like she should turn away from this man, she found herself wanting to stay. He was different from the cat she had seen that day, she had been one solid color with very little markings. A different species of cat.

"I will be honest with you stranger, for a moment you made my heart jump into my throat." Her voice was soft, and from her body it was easy to tell that his appearance was a bit unsettling for the woman. Eyelids closed briefly, chest rising as he took in a deep breath before exhaling. "I did not think I would run into your kind today." She chuckled lightly, opening her eyes and flashing a nervous smile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3