size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
12-30-2021, 06:49 PM

Bronze had not been spared the burden of not having to worry about those around him succumbing to the virus; it'd been ages since they'd even seen Kyanite and then having to worry about losing Onyx, albeit in a different sense... well, it hadn't settled well with him at all lately. Even if she recovered - no, when she recovered - he feared things would never quite go back to normal. Such a thing seemed impossible to him - they had no pack anymore and one of their sisters had been gone for seasons now. He'd changed since the last time he'd seen Silent, but he still regarded her with the same look, laden with faint amusement and curiosity, though tinged with a hint of weariness now too. It was quite nearly the same look he'd given her the first time they'd met.

"I think we'll always stay in the north," Bronze admitted somberly. It was their home, after all, but if his siblings chose to go elsewhere he knew deep in his bones that he could follow. They meant more to him than any land ever could - no amount of trees or rocks could begin to compare. "There's not much to say. I thought it was just a cold at first," he immediately jumped to talking about his sister, regardless of what she may have meant. "She doesn't seem as bothered by it all as we are, but... I don't know. I'm scared for her. Even our parents don't know what to do for her. She has these strange growths all over her face, like bits of rock, and they only keep growing." If it seemed strange it was because it was strange, and he gave a little shrug as he paused speaking.