An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
12-30-2021, 08:45 PM
Balthier tipped his head slightly to the king as he greeted them, looking gently to Azzurra with a hidden smile as she introduced herself. They were brought up proper, Allegro had taught them manners but also had the kindness of their born pack. He still felt some sort of pride to believe that she could behave just as he did. Without hesitation, Balthier followed along after Chimera as he showed them to their soon to be living area. Balthier had to admit that living in the buildings of this island would take some getting used to. He had seen some similar on their short journey even if she hadn't while he been wandering more, but they grew up in a large dug out family den and that's what he preferred on his and Azzurra's travels. The buildings seemed much more fit for living though, so he wouldn't complain.

Chimera gestured to the number of huts along their route, his eyes moved as Azzurra pointed out the one on the end closest to the beach. "It's perfect." He smiled down at her with a gentle brush of his shoulder. He too with the raft on his mind looked back towards it's current resting place. He did honestly wonder how much more often they would use it, but it was better to sit it somewhere for when the time came whether it was a short trip or a long one.

Looking back to Chimera, his face still gentle but not as bright as the eyes he gave his sister, "I'll be happy to run which ever patrol you'd need me to start practicing." He had never done full patrols on his own before, there were so many older residents in Abaven. But it didn't give him any doubt that he wouldn't be able to handle it after being shown the routes on both territories. "I appreciate what you can do for us."

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.