An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-30-2021, 09:31 PM

Úlfr listened with fascination as she explained that her family were new arrivals from the far north. He could understand her need to adjust to the temperature. He much preferred the climate of northern Boreas than that of the southern half of the land where the pirates currently dwelled.

She asked if he ad been there and his smile faltered. He'd often dreamed of venturing there but his family had made oaths to the king of Fireside and he could not imagine visiting the lands without his mothers. For one, he did not know where the Finnvi homelands were and even with directions he would be gone for many seasons. At the time he'd been a warrior of Fireside was well before he was sent to the pirates. He could not have abandoned his duties so easily.

"No, I haven't. My mother often told me stories of her homeland. But I have never seen it." Perhaps one day he would. Galinn watched the she-wolf with interest, calm and quiet as he often was. Glámr was the more brazen of the two and he reached out and pecked at the side of Úlfr's left leg. "Úlfr, you promised food." Ah, yes, so he had. "We are on the hunt. You're welcome to join us and split the kill equally."