gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-30-2021, 09:37 PM

Well being born there might have explained the pull of the place. The raccoon had returned and scrambled up her let to sit astride her back. Brows drew together with thinly veiled annoyance, but she would allow it for now. There were bigger problems to deal with than a rodent that didn’t respect personal boundaries.

She committed the other name to the empty space where she used to keep memories. Brother, but adopted. She wasn’t sure why that mattered, but she made a note anyway.

His invitation and welcoming movement was met with turned back ears and a body leaning away from the offer. Fear touched the edge of her eyes as her tail instinctively tucked closer between her legs. There was a tightness in her throat, and she wasn’t sure if she could get words out around it. "I-is that a good idea?" She wasn’t sure, herself. How long had her memories been missing for? What if they were upset with her for leaving? Although her stomach did rumble its agreement at the mention of food.

The raccoon on her back drummed its heels into her sides, urging her on, and her head whipped to flash teeth at the pest. But she supposed it had a point. She took a steadying breath and turned her ears back forward, giving an uncertain smile as she stepped closer to her brother and pressed her nose to the thick fur on his neck. "If I ate it, do you think I’d be upset with myself when I get my memories back?" She pulled back to show a lop-sided smile, waiting for her brother to lead the way.

"speech".

I could use some friends for a change
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]