Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Relm didn't startle as Kichi joined her by the lake, the original fireflies of the lake had taken back over their home. The blue fireflies seemed to disappear with the waning moon. It seemed like the worst was behind them.

Relm looked back to Kichi as he joined her, but she didn't have much of a smile to give him in return of his company. They seemed to have at least a little in common, but these days Relm wasn't quite herself. She had vaguely remembered when Kichi found her broken and crying, but it was on the forefront of her mind when she looked at him even if the memory was an illed haze.

She looked back out to the water, taking a deep breath and almost dismissing his original statement though somehow it was an answer to why she wanted to be a part of the group anyway. "I just want to feel something Kichi." She had certainly been a lost soul in their own few previous meetings, she wasn't sure if he could relate. But after the events of the last season or so, the voices, seeing Agria, she felt nearly dead inside and out. Maybe she wanted to go back into her own ways of fighting, or maybe it was more than that. More that she would never admit.

"Speech"