ardent

'Cause I'm addicted -OPEN-

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2013, 04:56 PM
The alabaster female listened to her dear sisters words, clinging helplessly to them. She was not the one to admit to missing home or family; she hid this part well, seeming less and less a breathing, living being. Kaien. Oh how she detested that name! How could her father leave her home in care of...him?! It was outrageous. Zarazenova knew already about this, but it still happened to make her blood boil. The volcano was catastrophic also, but lucky for her, she was nowhere near the explosion. Only hearing about it through the grape vine, and in fact hearing the massive noise.

With eyes of azure and titian, she watched Ricochet. She wondered about what had happened in their mere lives since she left. She hungered to know what had become of father. The only male she worshipped, she would have walked to the ends of the earth for him. But now she was betrayed. It was as if he took a spike and stabbed her heart, skewered it for all to see. No one knew what the woman held inside. No one could possibly understand her confused, muddled feelings. Shoving aside these 'things', Zarazenova contemplated Ricochets question. Where had she been? " Well..." She began. This was something she had to think about. " I have basically been up and about, never staying in a place for too long." Pausing a moment to collect her thoughts. " I have traveled all over Alacritia, just for my own pleasure." She was one for travel. Unbound, Zarazenova was a spirit who could not be held down with family ties and rules. She had to leave, to explore. It was fun while it lasted. The independent soul arose from her spot. With body bowing into a play stance, stretching her back. Her muscles unwound and settled down, no more kinks. Once through, the female settled back on the dry pine needles, her tail curled around her. " It is good to see you again sister" A small smile played upon her face, and for once she meant what she said.