Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
12-31-2021, 11:31 PM
Tail high in the air and wagging happily, Seere stands over Sitri, shoving her leaf in her brother’s face. Eyes bright with joy as her brother wiggles and squirms away, Seere says, “Look at my leaf Sitri! Isn’t it the best leaf ever?” Tailing wagging, the monochromatic pup watches as her brother huffs unhappy at the rude greeting. All smiles, the girl watches her brother recover. And then his ombré eyes catch sight of her leaf and Sitri is grinning playfully at her. When her brother drops into a play bow while wagging his tail, Seere narrows her mismatched eyes and stands still. What is he planning… Her question is quickly answered as he declares a challenge and the smaller pup grins around her leaf. Talking around the object, she says, “You’ll never get my leaf!”

Then the red and white pup is launching toward her, his forelegs aiming for Seere’s neck. The smaller pup curls her haunches and unceremoniously flops backward, landing with her belly facing upward. Hopefully, Sitri will sail over her and Seere can give her brother a good smack upside the head for trying to take her leaf. With her mouth preoccupied, Seere flails her paws wildly about, wiggling and squeaking happily around her leaf.

Seere vs Sitri for Leaf Ownership
Round 1/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.