ardent

Can You Catch The Fog?

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 12:18 AM

She mentally smiled, seemed maybe Isardis and her would have some things in common. Her eye searched his, wondering if he wished to know why she seemed so unphased by his explaination on how one would be dealt should they mean harm.?A petite female with average intellect, yes; but my dear, you are now the foundation of what is soon to be the greatest Kingdom in all of Alacritis. You deserve no less than to be supported as such, soon you will realize, my little white dove,? She would smile as his teeth would find her flesh to groom it. In turn she moved her head to return the favor onto his chest, adding a few caressing licks.

"Aye..great it will be with so many pups to build its blood line and strength. But Isardis..my King, do know..if someone harms my pups are any other female, i will not hesitate to slowly rip the skin off their body, feed it to the crows and leave them to suffer the elements of nature till they die." There was a certain cold tone to her voice as she spoke. A certain note that said she spoke with very bit of truth in her. That she would do just as she said. The thought sent a thrilling shiver down her spine. She gently nipped his shoulder before licking it to pull her out of the killing state of mind. She would focus on properly grooming her King's proud chest.

Speech
Thought
Others