gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
01-01-2022, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2022, 06:29 PM by Fable. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Tea..." she mumbled, her cheeks flushing beneath her fur. Ever since she'd flunked that cloaked figure's cooking test she'd found herself self-conscious when she stumbled across something she was unfamiliar with. Theory and her mother had been trying to wheedle out of her what had exactly happened, but she was yet to open up. It felt too raw and recent. Maybe one day, eons from now, when she was an accomplished chef and resting on her laurels, she'd confess. Until then, it was still a sore subject. But that was what this school was supposed to be all about, she reminded herself. Learning. Just because it was the first time she'd heard of it didn't make her any less intelligent. Right... right?

"I'd like to try it. What's it made of?" she inquired, her tail giving a curious swish. This was an opportunity to soak up knowledge! Plus, maybe it was another opportunity to get good at something. Please, please. I need to be good at something. She stretched out long and low, then loped a few yards away to where she'd stashed her supplies and dragged the small sled back towards Raijin. It had her flint, some brittle kindling, a few clay bowls of spices, and of course - two fat salmon. Her favorite. Fable settled in and got to splitting the fish at the belly. It would be a quick and easy meal, seared and spiced liberally, but not like the quivering pieces she spent time to debone and fillet. A different kind of satisfying, rustic cuisine. "Would you mind starting the fire?" she asked pleasantly.

"Fable"