Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-01-2022, 06:39 PM
There was a sense of relief that Alastor could have had at least the idea for her, but she was still tense. Her shoulders pulled back lightly but she was still clenching her jaw. Alastor's previous humor was more overlooked by her, her father after all had the same outward attitude. She felt his own drawback though, but she couldn't read his mind to exactly what he may have assumed. She wasn't quite open about it either. Just what she had expected Kefka would do had he found her, but not anything that he had done to her up to this point in her life.

"I've never been apart of a group before." She admitted, but she certainly wasn't unwilling. She had been alone for quite sometime and was well capable of herself. There were only ways to prove that opposed to her expecting Alastor to believe her. Sure Kefka had an allegiance to Lurid, but it was no secret that the group of them weren't so close knit. After all, they were all separated now. She had only seen Kichi occasionally since Kefka left the northern territories. "He was down in Auster but I've been down recently and haven't caught his scent around." Like he was gone or dead, but she didn't believe it. She did get the sense that Alastor understood what troubled her without her saying it. "I don't intend to stay for a long period of time but I appreciate the thought."

"Speech"