An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-01-2022, 08:43 PM

Briar gave a soft chuckle and a knowing smile when Ophelia talked about how slow her progress had felt and how easy everyone made it seem. "I know that feeling," she said half to herself as she reached up to rub behind her sister's ears, cleaning away a couple little clumps of dirt. "Just hang in there, Ophelia. If you just keep doing a little better every day that's all that really matters... and remember that just because someone makes it look like it was easy for them it doesn't mean that it was." Her path to getting where she was confident in her own abilities had been a long and troubled one—and one she was still actively working on. Even if she had the skill and had trained diligently there was still the confidence in herself she was continuing to build.

She leaned back and put down the cloth she was using just as Ophelia mentioned her going off to be the queen of the castle and she grinned bashfully at that. She was still getting used to the idea of being considered a queen and leading a pack with Artorias even though that's what she had been preparing herself for over the last couple of seasons. Now that the day she made that move was just around the corner it felt like it had come way too quickly. She didn't know how ready she was, but she was still excited. "Of course you can come visit! I would love for you to!" she insisted with a grin, picking up a bowl that she used to scoop the warm water and pour it over Ophelia's back and shoulders to rise the soap out of her fur.

"The castle is really nice. Dad doesn't like how enclosed it is, but once you get used to it it's really cozy. And there's all kinds of fireplaces so when it's old outside it's really warm. Oh and there's a tower you can go to the top of and see out over all of Auster!" She was excited for her family to come visit after her move to Auster so she could show them around and introduce them to her new home. Their father had been several times of course and she thought maybe Kotori had been once, but she didn't think that anyone else had been. "I'll come back and visit here too from time to time of course," she assured her sister as she finished rinsing out her fur. "I'll miss all of you too much not to visit."

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"