Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Lia concentrated on her body, trying to push aside how uncomfortable it felt to prepare herself for a fight. She could feel her heartbeat pick up a little, though she knew she was in no danger here. She raised her hackles and rolled her shoulders at the other girl's direction. Scrunching her neck, and feeling a little silly as she did it. Really, what was the fuss with training a slave to fight? She had no intention of fighting back.

She watched as Gossamer set her defences, looking far more comfortable in her body then the small healer girl did. Once the Princess was set, her next instructions left Lia’s stomach curling. Oh no. Setting defences was one thing, but attacking the Princess? She felt dizzy, locked between a desperate desire to duck her head and beg forgiveness, and her innate need to follow orders.

She came forward slowly, struggling to remember to hold her defences as she walked. attack the Princess. Attack the Princess. How did one attack? She remembered the feel of her attackers claws in her scruff, his weight pushing her down… a shiver ran through her body as she reached Gossamer, and she reached out a paw, pressing it down almost gently on the other girls right front paw, and then lifted it again, shaking her head. “I… I don’t know Princess Gossamer, forgive me, I’m sorry. I know Aegis Artorias and Warlord Sirius have ordered that I learn to fight, but I…” she hung her head in shame.

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]