Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
01-01-2022, 10:36 PM

The title was foreign, but she didn’t dwell on it, replying with a shrug and a smile, “Do yer want one? I’m a warrior, nothin’ says yer have ter be a healer ter have a garden.” She didn’t expect an answer immediately, but she could see Otis in the corner of her eye already moving to extract semi-established plants and wrap their roots in dampened moss. She had a feeling even if the woman refused, she would find herself with little moss wrapped gifts deposited outside her den in the night.

“I made th’ mistake o’ lettin’ that one She tipped her head towards the opossum who had already gotten back to weeding, with an occasional break to snack on beetles and grubs. He paused mid mouthful to hiss at her and she rolled her eyes. “take th’ lead on plantin’ this year. As yer can see, it’s all mixed up. I need ter space th’ lavender out more, or it’ll take over everythin, th’ rosemary too, before it gets too woody. An’ then I have ter make sure th’ ginger is somewhere shaded enough.” It was a large task, and would barely be a dint, but if she just chipped away at a little section each day, eventually it might return to some semblance of order.

“Speech”

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed

-lesson 2/3-
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]