ardent

cold skin

spar with medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-02-2022, 01:52 AM

They were coming back to bother her again. She knew what her position was now, understood it now that her ghostly father had explained to her what her position entailed. Though she doubted Recluse would let her try to rise up in rank, she supposed she would just have to accept her fate...for now. She still wasn't sure what to do, but all the thinking she'd been doing was new to her, and honestly, it was hurting her head. She wasn't used to trying to think so much, usually, she just went with the flow. But it seemed she couldn't even do that without the pack trying to torment her with their mean words and nastiness towards her. What had she ever done to them? All she ever wanted was friends and yet, here she was. Answering to the pitiful "hello's" of a stupid little kid.

She didn't even know his name. They were all the same to her now. Their faces blurred together and all she knew was that they were all liars and that you couldn't trust any of them. She'd been here long enough to know who they were, and how they were. Even if she didn't know their names, she knew how each of them worked. Sure, she wasn't the smartest...but it wasn't hard to not notice those around you when you were confined to the pack.

She approached the boy, having ditched her dissection of another creature so she smelled like dead animal (though honestly, that was nothing new with her). Still, he was interrupting. "Medusa is busy, what does the boy want." She stated flatly, her once jovial tone lacking as she flicked an ear in irritation. She just wanted to dissect her little creatures in peace. Was that so much to ask for?

"Medusa"