size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-02-2022, 02:01 AM

Kotori maybe didn’t need Mortis approval of his stronger appearance but that didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy hearing it.  With only two brother’s most of his life he had looked up to Mort and Azure like his hero’s, and yet the sort he’d hardly spent time with.  That said, he really hadn’t thought of challenging Mort.  It hadn’t been part of the contest terms and again he just didn’t hold himself in the same way as the other two but, it was a great idea!

Another topic first though, “She’s really different,” Kotori spoke in some bemusement, “First time we met she was insulted I’d expect her to do things like fight or hunt.  Her reason was she was a princess so she wouldn’t do things like that.  It was like a total polar opposite to what I always imagined.  I liked her inner fire and pride in herself though.  She’s smart too, knows about spirits that I scoffed about at first.” At first, it kept seeming like what she had thought would come true.  The boar had vanished after she said it was a spirit, that had been the first time he realized she was special.

Kotori shrugged, admitting his feelings about these things. “I always thought that the wolves I’d like were others interested in being strong but, there’s something nice about how she can be so proud yet needs protection.  Brave in a number of ways.” That said Kotori stretched out, “Now, as that practice.  You know, I’m tired of losing so it won’t be an easy fight.”  Kotori was a pure Fatalis and possessive as his dad ever was and Kotori had decided Ikigai was his princess.

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]