Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-02-2022, 09:05 AM

He smiled as her tail began to wag and her ears perked up. "Yes, from the party," Gil said with a nod of his chin. Though, seeing her uncertainty made him question if it really was a good idea. Mulling it over quietly as he took a step away from her, he was glad she then offered to join with him. "That's all they ask for," he says in response as his yellow eyes meet hers. Letting the quiet expand around them again, he grew thoughtful before an idea popped into his head. "I know we were separated for some time, but during it, I found this potion thing that I've been meaning to use. Want to see what it does?" Gil asks as he steps away to a hiding spot in a bush.

Pulling out the mysterious item, he looks to Modesty. As he steps back toward her, the item slips from his teeth and falls to the ground. The contents spill out and an overwhelming feeling that someone is watching them makes his skin crawl. Looking out toward the distance, Gil spies a deer larger than he's ever seen before. Fear doesn't come, but a sensation of knowing him does. Tilting his head to the side, he wonders why the deer comes closer. Maybe to bring a gift...

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him