size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
01-02-2022, 12:09 PM
He was going to do what he’d been doing, avoid this place like it was still on fire all those years ago. Noir never believed he belonged here, he’d always been the odd one out, he hadn’t ever really belonged despite everyone’s efforts. Now that he was older he could look back and see where everyone had tried to change him and mold him to a stellar Abaven citizen, but he was a square peg trying to fit into a circular hole. It wouldn’t work, it wouldn’t have ever worked. Yet even as buried feelings made it to the surface he felt the stirrings of his hate for Shaye, his hate for Poem and everything else Abaven.

So he was going to leave, again, and unlike this time he wasn’t coming back even with the strange ebb of summons. But fate wasn’t done with him yet. Noir ignored the sound of paws through grass, he feared none so they didn’t matter anyway. But then a familiar voice was all too coolly addressing him as he was wading away. ”No.” He answered as he stopped. He didn’t grit his teeth, he didn’t raise his hackles. Noir put on a smug grin and turned to face his sister.

”I still know my way around these parts far better than I want to.” It had been literal years, he had spent more time out on his own in his life than he had in Abaven at this point and yet he could still find all of the old trails. ”Are you lost? Seems a little far from your pack.”