gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Spirit visibly flinched at her words, as if she'd personally accused him of what she'd explained. He looked absolutely terrified at the prospect of being labeled as someone who might attack a bird for no real reason. Like he'd be one to catch someone spying. Spirit hardly knew what was going on around him most of the time, if he was being completely honest. "I-I just.. didn't realize..." he trailed off and he searched for - and failed to find - the words for what he was thinking.

But he did know he'd liked her song, and she seemed pleased at his compliment. All nervousness aside he found himself grinning sheepishly up at her. "I-it's really quite lovely," he reiterated, with more enthusiasm than he usually managed to muster up. He wasn't sure what else he wanted to say to her, but he figured getting to know her was a good start. "C-can I know your name? M-mine is Spirit," he offered, returning her grandiose but tiny bow with a small one of his own, giving his head a good dip and raising it again to look back up at her.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.