size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-02-2022, 08:03 PM

Fern would get used to Rudy’s games in time and at some point, she’d figure it all out but hopefully not too soon.  “Reddy’s fine,” The grey boy informs Fern.  “He’s done it before, think it was some dream or something.  Maybe he was trying to spook Puff and we got brought in on the joke.  Reddy would still be calling out a storm if there was anything wrong.” Clearly Reddy had looked to Rudyard to answer the question for him.  Reddy for his part seems to be done with the lot and goes to do a careful job making sure all his feathers are in alignment.

Rudy’s devil Savage just rolled over so it faced the wall as it tried to sleep.  The little guy didn’t know what this was about and he didn’t care when he wanted to sleep.  Rudyard glanced over at Puff and his irritating comments but shrugged it off, “So go to sleep, you don’t need to exercise with us and get stronger so that you hunt better.”

Fern was arguing about going back to sleep?  Rudy gave her a puzzled look, “Sleep is great, don’t get me wrong.  Now we’re awake though,” Rudyard shrugged, “Once I’m awake my mind doesn’t really stop.” A grin spread across Rudyard’s face, “and lately I’ve wanted to enjoy every moment I’m awake.  Ever since you came back, Fern.  So, about that exercise?  You know Reddy’s not likely to wake me up every morning for us to do this.” Rudy had always talked his way through situations, well, almost always.  Minus one failed attempt his worlds generally hit their mark in all areas of importance.  

Rudyard Carpathius