ardent

Three's a Charm

gunning for that loser award, help a girl out!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-03-2022, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 02:29 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 2 times in total.)

Okay, so she wasn't supposed to be out here but fuck it. Here she was again, trying to get some practice in. She wasn't really allowed the opportunity back in the pack with her position, but out here? Nobody knew who she was unless they were spreading her name around. But what were the chances of that? She was nothing to them. So when she thought nobody was looking, she snuck out in the middle of the day and made a beeline for the battlefield. She wasn't sure of the etiquette here, but she had heard others howling for someone to fight with, so she threw her head back and did the same, but instead of staying in one spot, she kept walking and hoped someone would find her.

ooc// trying to get Medusa 5 losses in a row, so will not be using companions/battle accessories for her, however, her opponent can if they have them!

"Medusa"