Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-03-2022, 12:29 PM

Valentine woke with a bewildered snort that quickly turned into a grumpy growl. He sat upright and blinked bleary eyes at the den's entrance. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he groused at his grandson while stiffly getting to his paws. This had better be good. If he'd been woken up this late over something stupid he was going to skin the boy. Since the birth of Valentine's great grand kids Jupiter had been all up in his shit with questions. Of course Valentine offered what advice he could, but a lot of what it boiled down to was that Jupiter was going to have to sink or swim here.

Another round of thumping echoed down the entrance causing Valentine to lurch forward in a rage."Get your damn feet off my tractor!" he roared. If Jupiter knocked anything other than rust off the tractor Valentine was going to bury him behind it.

He wormed his way out of the den and stood scowling down at his grandson who was leaning heavily on the dramatics by laying in the dirt in an "exhausted" heap. "Somebody," he huffed, while pointing accusingly at Jupiter, "better be dead or dying otherwise it's going to be you." Had it been one of the others Valentine might have taken them seriously from the start, but this was Jupiter. He had proven long ago not to be trustworthy and as much as Valentine had hoped Alfrun would change him, it seemed that wasn't to be.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.