Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-03-2022, 12:46 PM

Valentine was out of the den and looming over him before Jupiter could pull his feet away from the tractor's side. Angry as the old man was Jupiter was relieved to see him. He breathed a sigh of relief and launched into an explanation. "Okay so I've been seeing this lady on the side, okay? Well with Alfrun and the pups I haven't been to see her in forever so I went earlier to, you know, catch...up. Anyway she was pregnant, and I didn't know it, and she gave birth, and they gotta be mine because they're," he gestured to himself while sucking in a deep breath, "you know, blue and shit, and she's red so...so, yeah."

He froze and fixed Valentine with a serious look. His voice quiet for once, he said, "Pop, she died. Like...right there." There was a pause as he replayed what had happened. It felt wrong to not be upset but this was urgent and other things had to come before his feelings.

Jupiter shook his head, his heart laid bare by the events of the evening and the exhaustion that had plagued him for months. "I don't know what to do. Alfrun can't take care of three more. She just can't. And they're so small, Pop. What do we do?"

[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.