Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-03-2022, 04:16 PM

Valentine pushed the bundle forward causing one of the pups to spill out. He picked it up and tucked it back in before answering. "This is them. There's three of them. They all look pretty good," he said gruffly. "Better than I expected anyhow. Two boys, one girl. All squallers. Not a weak pair of lungs among them." As for her final question, he shrugged. "They were trying to nurse when I got there so your guess is as good as mine."

She gave him a short grocery list and he scowled the scowl of an old man who fetched nothing for no one in his old age. "I'll send Jupiter for them." He leaned back out of the den and yelled for his grandson. When the boy didn't come running Valentine scowled and turned back to Motif. "'If you want something done right' and all that. Guess I'll get them myself." He was willing to bet Alarr had them and he had no qualms with riffling through his son's things in the wee hours.

---

Valentine returned with the goods some time later. They'd been a bitch to find, but find them he had. This time when he came upon Motif's den he shouldered his way in without ceremony. "Got your plants. How are my great grands? Do they need anything else?"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.