An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
01-03-2022, 06:20 PM

Avantika waited on bated breath for Audra's response. Her question had come out of nowhere, she knew. Maybe she didn't even want kids. Avantika wasn't even sure if she wanted them. She hadn't thought of it much before. She'd had enough to worry about with herself. She still did. Still, she felt that she could handle it. Audra agreed, saying that she wanted pups as well, but also asking how they would manage it, being two females. "I'm sure we could figure something out." she replied. "We could find some guy willing to, ah, help, or we could just, like, collect any pups who don't have parents, or something. I guess that's probably what Resin and Tamsyn did." The second idea was much more appealing to Avantika than the first. She'd always pretty much known that men were absolutely unattractive to her. And she'd been adopted herself. She would love to do that for some other little kiddo.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.