gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-03-2022, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 09:59 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac rarely stewed in his emotions. True, he was an expressive individual - calling him dramatic wasn’t really far off, either - but whether or not he truly felt deep, vibrant emotions was questionable. He wasn’t very empathetic, and didn’t relate to others in that regard. He wasn’t sentimental, not was he a homebody. It showed in the ways he wandered off for hours on end, and likely worried their dear mother sick with his endless adventures far from the den. But he just..didn’t really understand. He didn’t understand the consequences of emotional reactions, or the consequences of his own words and actions. He just did what he did, and responded according to what others gave him.

The speckled boy was wandering about, thoroughly enjoying crushing beetles in his paws. Upon smacking another unfortunate invertebrate between his toes, hearing it crunch and ooze with a wide satisfied grin, he glanced up to see his brother sulking around. Tilting his head, the grinning child crept up to him, blinking his glowing silver eyes. Normally he was..neutral. Or even just normal? He squinted. No..he seemed angry, right? He didn’t care why really, but he was curious about who got on his bigger brother’s nerves so to make him pout. "Hey, Ghoul! Why the long face?" He chirped. He paused, adding with an obnoxiously wider smile. "Are you mad about something?" His shit-eating grin was probably enough to set Ghoul off, and he knew it all too well. He had to balance being a good brother with an annoying one. Y’know, priorities and all that stuff.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill