gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

01-04-2022, 12:06 AM
The young woman turned to face him with a snarl, and at first, sitka thought that perhaps he might have found a fight along with his fuck, but when the wolf saw who he was, that violent malice on her countenance vanished. Hmm... pity. Still, even after seeing that he wasn't the one she clearly feared he was, the fae didn't say a word to him. She simply turned and looked back up at the rapidly appearing stars while twilight claimed the land. That was a shame. From what he'd seen of her face, she was decently pretty. Too bad she didn't want to engage in conversation or play along, the uptight bitch. It was also too bad that Sitka wasn't giving her a choice.

Taking a seat beside the young lady, Sitka took the opportunity to look her over more closely now that he was right upon her. That cloak covered most of her body, obscuring her from view. He would fix that easily enough. She was running and hiding from someone, that much he knew. Maybe he could use that to his advantage. "Y'know, if you're lookin' for a safe place to rest your head, I think I can lend a helpin' paw." A rakish, lecherous grin crept across his lips while steely blue eyes made no effort to hide the fact that he was trying to check her out, already thinking of settling in somewhere snug with her so he could settle in her. "Why don't we go find a nice den, hunker down for the night? I'll show you all sorts of ways we can keep warm together." That was Sitka's M.O., all right—no need for names or personal details. Just get in, fuck around, and get out by sunrise. Easy, clean, fun. At the end of the day, the girl was just an outlet, a means of release, and she didn't care for him either. This would be a very temporary, very transactional relationship between them.

Ever the bold one, Sitka leaned in closer to the girl, bringing a massive coal-dipped paw up to lift at the edge of her cloak. He wondered what she looked like under her shawl, but supposed he'd find out soon enough. And if she was concealing a smoking hot body, then all the more fun for him to play with. The only question was whether she would come willingly or if there was about to be some pain with his pleasure tonight.

"Sitka Thánatos"

Warning: Sitka is an intensely mature character. Message me for content warnings.