gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2022, 02:30 PM
The girl basked in her aunt’s praises, and Venom was struck how unlike her mother she was. The Empress kept an open mind, maybe that was part of the reason Toxicity had tried to undermine her. Her once sister would never be pleased with the performance of another, Venom learned early on that no one was perfect. The standard would never be met of one’s own volition. Not that Venom would utter these convictions to the girl right now. Instead her ears swiveled forwards as Modesty described her siblings as sad, going on.

Toxicity said they were banished along with her, but Venom said no such thing. She wanted Toxicity out and anyone who wished to follow was free to go. Knowing the children’s.. Yearling’s paws were forced Venom had to stifle the revelation of her emotions. Keeping her expression neutral as the girl went on. It was a big world. Venom had never been a loner, the closest had been when they were forced to flee because of the Volcano.

”I would have welcomed any of you to remain in Ashen,” She started quietly, though she had no reason to believe Venom over her own mother. ”Sadness is a conservative emotion considering the events around us. The world certainly isn’t right.” Because of the long night and so much more. ”I hope they find their way, i hope we call come out of this to see the sunlight again.” The Empress concluded softly.
[Image: ven-sig.png]