gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
01-04-2022, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 10:48 PM by Hazel. Edited 1 time in total.)

Best friends, and only friends. Hazel figured she didn't really need anyone else though. Quality over quantity, after all. She had Basilisk, and she had been pretty much adopted by his grandfather. She had Seer (sir), and his family made sure that she'd eaten and she was safe and cared for. It won't be easy, his words still echoed in her head. Sure, the training wouldn't be, but the whole... the whole living part of it? It hadn't been as hard as being on her own. Hazel knew that there would be a next meal. Trading one kind of hard for another.

From the back of the den, Hazel heard his voice-- there! She bounded forward, not noticing the bone until moments too late. Lis's arm around her, and-- "Ack, owwww," Hazel laughed. It didn't really hurt, but she was a bit startled. A bonk in the side of the head with a bonking stick. At this point, it was probably also mostly Hazel's fault, but she was laughing. It was hard not to laugh, pressing back and wrestling onto the boy. She made a grab for his bone, laughing as she did.

Oh yeah, right, there was a reason she'd gone looking for him. "You're pointy," she started, picking up where her thoughts dropped her off. "I've seen so many coyotes, and there's probably only going to be more." These two thoughts are related, Hazel swears. "I think if I can also be pointy, I can help fight them off better." There we go, two related thoughts. Hazel just had a round-about way of explaining it. "So how do I get pointy too?" If she could simply grow some elbow-teeth like 'Lis had, then it would probably be much easier. Probably.

"Speech"

WC: 292
Total: 815