size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-04-2022, 11:59 PM

Nuada. It was a name that Chimera didn't know, but the absolute certainty in his son's voice was enough for him. Viper had told him a bit about her upbringing, but his memory was a bit muddy about the specifics. The fact that her ghost was visiting the boy was something else. Chimera's mismatched ears shifted backwards as he looked down at the child that was so very much Viper's. "I see them too, though not as often as I did when I was your age." He shared with the boy so that he would know that he wasn't alone. "They can't speak to me, so I call them the Silent Ones." The black and white giant hugged the boy against him, mixed feelings about this new issue flaring through him. "You can talk to your Aunt Siren about them too. If they bother you, let me know." He didn't know what he could do about it, but he would do something.

Cerberus expressed his love after Chimera had told him that he would have shredded his mother and a soft huff of amusement left the man. He placed a lick on his son's cheek and hugged him once more. "I do love you, Cerberus," he affirmed. The boy meant so much to him. More than he was able to express. Moreso now that his mother was dead and gone. Well... maybe not gone. Cerberus was the last piece of Viper that he would ever hold. Not only that, but the boy himself was a precious thing. Chimera wanted nothing but happiness for him, though it seemed as though Cerberus might be a pensive, somewhat overly thoughtful type. That usually led to problems like depression and other things. He could only hope that the boy would grow out of it.

"Is there anything else bothering you? Anything that you'd like to talk about?" Chimera nosed one obsidian cheek. "You can tell me anything." He wanted all of his children to trust him. To be able to come to him with any concern at any time. Not having parents and having no one to confide in... it had taken its toll on Chimera. He didn't want that for his children.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.