An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-05-2022, 05:28 AM

Rudy’s puff of a tail has been wagging more and more and it makes Fern’s heart happy to see. Smiles are never far from the gray girl’s lips when she is with him and this time is no different. As they sit there, leaning into each other, the gray girl knows that she never wants to be far from his side. Her heart is wholly his and Fern gives it to him gladly. When she breaks the moment, moving away to look out over the land, the motely gray boy’s voice follows her. His drawl lifting the edges of her lips, setting her heart all aflutter. Rudy asks what she wants to do and finishes with wanting to make her happy. That makes her smile grow but the words that follow have her beaming, ‘I love you’. Carefully, Fern tries to keep her back to gray boy, attempting to appear enthralled by what this place has to offer.

When she turns back toward the motley boy, the smile is still there and she says, “Rudy, I love you too. With all my heart and soul. As for what I want to do today…” her voice trails off as she pretends to think very hard. Making a show of it, Fern screws up her mouth and furrows her brows, humming to herself. However, when she looks into his golden eyes, the charade falls away, every muscle of her body relaxing as she says, “What I want to do today, is be with you. And if you insist on making me happy…” Ocean eyes suddenly dance with mirth as Fern quickly turns and trots a short distance away, wheeling around to drop into her defensive stance, ready to fight. Before they start, Fern declares happily, “I challenge you to a spar Rudyard Carpathius! Whoever wins, earns the right to propose!”

Heart leaps into her throat as she waits to if he will accept the challenge, if he even understands what she is asking. The thing that would make Fern the happiest wolf in the world is travel by his side, as his mate.

Fern vs Rudyard for Spar (the right to propose!)
Round 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Enhanced vision - Perception
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.