Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2022, 08:39 AM

It wouldn't take long for him to find some usable pieces for crafting. To anyone else, he wouldn't admit he enjoyed the hobby, but it would pass the time. Carefully, his paws picked at the debris and sorted them into piles. Occasionally, he would add a piece of wood to his small fire to keep it from dwindling. Lost in thought about too many things to detail, he did pause for a moment when the scuffle of paws against stone echoed quietly. The sound was still a distance away but began to edge closer toward him. Unafraid of anyone that might approach, he continued his business.

Soon, a masculine scent of another wolf filtered in through his twitching nose. Lifting his head from his sorting, he glanced over his shoulder with yellowed eyes at the stranger. Swathed in black and purple, he had to blink a few times. Strangely, this one resembled close to something like Modesty. Tilting his own head in some confusion, he gave it a shake to brush off the idea that she had come to find him. The soft and relaxed tones of the male were indeed not her, but he couldn't ignore the resemblance. It would be a question for a different time.

"I'm looking for broken pottery or anything of worth to use in crafting," Gil responded in his own deep baritone of a rumble. Turning his face back over to his pile, he continued to sort and dig gently through the remnants of things that had once been. "You are welcome to join if you'd like," he added on as one ear lilted back toward the stranger. The guy seemed friendly enough and two wolves made for easier work than one.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him