Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2022, 08:46 AM

The interaction with the pale-coated female was interesting enough to keep his thoughts at bay. A welcomed distraction from how dreary life had been as of late, Gil let out a friendly smile. Her thickly accented voice, in truth, was hard to understand at times, but he would get by with gentle nods and his own gruff hums of agreement. "What language is that of yours?" He asked curiously as he watched her pull away toward a grapevine.

She worked as if she had done this a hundred times before and he wondered how often she painted other wolves. Slightly distracted by his own thoughts, he was surprised when she held a grape to his lips. Widening his eyes for a moment, he took it gingerly and ate it in one chew. The sweet juice of the grape coated his throat and he wondered why he hadn't thought to eat those before. Humming quietly under his breath, he sat still as she made her concoction of paint.

His tail wagged gently as she came back over. Gil's eyes followed as her paw dipped into the purple goo and spread it under his eyes. As she exclaimed in French, he could only imagine that it meant something good. Widening his smile, he let out a quiet chuckle. "I do hope that meant good," he commented as he noticed her proud expression.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him