build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-05-2022, 09:08 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre’s eyes glinted in amusement as the woman he’d called for approached. She appeared annoyed, underfed, and reeked of dead animals. He smirked softly, amused more than disgusted. He didn’t even care that she stank - she was his newest opponent in his spar. He;d make sure of it. Slaves had to do what they were asked, right? And they had little choice but to obey. That was the way of life, and of reality itself, in this pack. There was a pecking order for a reason - to maintain order and control - and the skeleton-patterned woman was at the bottom. How unfortunate.

When the wolf, Medusa, mentioned she was busy, Mac simply replied, "Busy? Well, now you’ll be busy with something else." The speckled child offered a wicked grin before backing up a few strides, lowering his body and spreading his toes into the dirt. He kept his body low to the ground but his haunches a tad higher to provide him with power from his back end. His toothy smile never wavered as he stared at Medusa and added, "You’re gonna spar with me." With a cackle, the boy offered not chance for the woman to ready herself as he sprinted full speed towards her, aiming to barrel himself into her to knock her over. It wouldn’t do her any harm besides being a tad winded, and off balanced.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill