gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
01-05-2022, 10:13 PM

Kione followed Scylla to her hidden away bungalow curious about her collection.  The entranceway to her stash was blocked to a degree but the tiny wolf was able to get inside easily enough.  “Not a problem luv,” Kione eyed the opening for a moment then hopped up to the bureau, four paws landing all pressed together, head ducking down and his spine arcing up on the other end before hopping on the bottom.  No problem.  Though, he probably wouldn’t like to do that without time to make sure he got the jump just right for the small space to get in with.

What greeted him inside easily made him forget about the small opening.  It was the strangest sight he’d ever seen. Kione slowly made his way forward to look over the oddities, a paw reached out to almost touch the seagull body before pulling back, “they won’t break easy, will they?  They seem well put together.” Last thing Kione wanted to do was damage something she’d put such effort into stacking up.

“Could make a fellow,” he paused to look down at the skeleton winged snake, “make a fellow think these things are real if I didn’t know they weren’t.  Never seen a winged snake before, sure hope never to meet one matter of fact."  Kione took another stride down to eye the next creation, each bit of art was getting its own turn like a tourist in a museum, truly looking at them versus a casual glance at them.  “I can’t even tell what you did on most of these sis.” Finally turning his head to glance back at Scylla, “Yup, we got a lot of hunting to do for adding to your collection.  How long does it take you to make one of these?”

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]