gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
01-06-2022, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 02:12 AM by Hazel. Edited 1 time in total.)

The rough housing left Hazel devolving into giggles, leaning on Basilisk as she did. As she took the bone in her teeth, there was a great big wagging of her tail. The girl pressed her skull against her friend, offering the bone back with a smile. There were bigger fish to fry, and she'd gotten what she wanted anyway-- really, Hazel had only grabbed it to prove to herself that she could. Sure, she'd lost their first spar, but maybe she'd have a better chance during their second... hopefully.

A lion and a tiger-- Hazel's eyes went wide. "That's even more of a reason to be more pointy. I wanna help fight them next time," there was a spark in her green eyes. There was no reason for her not to believe him, and really, it just made her even more excited. There was so much energy in the girl, and a certain zeal that wouldn't be matched. Couldn't be matched... except maybe by Basilisk himself. That was probably why they made such good friends, right? She would get to be a better fighter, a better hunter, and all around better at everything. Hazel had to.

At the mention of the porcupine, Hazel giggled. "Isn't it your brother that has the porcupine spines? Some coyote tried to yoink him, and that fricker got what was coming to him!" While the red and pale girl hadn't caught the boy's name (and he was a whole lot smaller than Lis was), there were some resemblances that were uncanny. The boy had stabbed a coyote in the mouth, and really, the thing was so surprised it was hilarious.

They'd raid the supplies-- perfect! Hazel's eyes lit up, tail wagging. "We can make something that will make me more pointy... like sleeves with teeth? Or a porcupine cape? Or I dunno... tiger claws to go over my normal claws?" Maybe it wouldn't be the most effective or efficient, but she was brainstorming. The red and pale girl bounced on her feet, tail wagging. "Do you think he'll be mad this time?" Well, that was, if they got caught would he be mad? At least this time Hazel already lived here... much less trouble now, probably. Still, she'd already disappointed Sirius once this season, and Hazel worried what would happen if she went for twice.

"Speech"

wc: 390
total: 1,417