size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
01-06-2022, 03:31 PM

Before long, the koi wolf found himself wandering the region of the battlefield. He didn’t really know it was called that - he didn’t really have an awarenes that the lands here had official names besides those packs. None of which he nor his brother had encountered. Usagi hoped he wouldn’t find trouble with them, but it seemed fair;y easy - just avoid the lands heavily scented with pack. He knew that much based off of information he was given prior to he and Kuroo’s departure from their homeland. This place, however, had a neutral scent to it. Thus, it was safe to venture into.

Usagi’s one pointed ear perked curiously as a gentle call floated towards him, and the male approached the yellow-and-black wolf with the interesting markings. He clearly wasn’t a koi - the goldenrod markings were intricate and methodical. Perhals he came from another lineage of swirled wolves, much like koi wolves. The fiery-pelted male cleared his throat, face neutral and void of emotion. "I heard your call," He said, his voice giving away that he wasn’t native to Boreas. He pffered a polite dip of his head and added monotonously, "I can spar with you." The male then proceeded to take a step back, providing space between them and rolling his shoulders, a soft exhale from his lips as he stared his opponent down. He was offering Balthier the first move, as he typically did despite his grouchy nature. He knew better than to let his temper get the best of him with wolves he didn’t know.

"Speech"

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—