An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-07-2022, 05:38 PM

Álarr worked to gather a few more horse tail fronds, holding his breath as he dipped his muzzle into the water to sever some. He loathed the feeling of water up his nose and took great care in avoiding that particular discomfort. Halo asked if she could ask him a question and he nodded, at first thinking it would be about the herbs but instead it was about the prickly relationship between Fireside and the Armada. He chuckled a little. "Ah… that is a good question. I'm afraid my brash and troublesome cousin got drunk and peed on Armada's borders some time back." He hadn't been present for the event but had heard a good deal about it. "Needless to say Sirius took it personally. Awhile back I was helping a friend travel from East Boreas to the West. We were going around the Armada and Sirius attacked. I'm sure he will tell you I trespassed but that is not the truth." If Sirius had attacked him as retribution over Jupiter's actions he could almost understand, but it still burned him to have been punished for doing the right thing and giving a healthy space to the Armada border while still being aware enough of it not to accidentally pass.

Álarr tucked away the herbs in his pack and slid it back across his shoulders and sighed before shaking his head. "Fireside is not a pack of saints however. I admit to that. We responded by holding a drunken, raucous party in the woods near Armada's border." He chuckled, remembering chucking a bear head across the borders, a bear head with a rather distinctive marking across its left eye. "I expect the Armada will respond but perhaps not." His expression grew suddenly serious. "Such things seem hilariously small after a horror like the Cursed Winter." He shuddered, still remembering the mushrooms growing from his bones, pushing through his flesh to the air. "I hope we meet again under similar peaceful circumstances. Good luck with your healing." He dipped his head and turned to leave.