An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-07-2022, 05:52 PM

Álarr chuckled lightly as Raven sneezed after sniffing his satchel. That was perfectly understandable. He had a good haul in his bag and it was almost time to empty it. Of course he always kept small amounts of his most used herbs on his person at all times if he could. He never knew when he might run into someone in need of assistance and he could trade his services for a hot meal or other items.

He stood patiently as the boy familiarized himself with the smell of the meadowsweet. Scent was valuable in identifying herbs. Some healing herbs had mimics that were poisonous, even fatally so. Sight alone was not a reliable method to telling them apart. "I agree. It is a very pleasant smelling herb." Unlike some he could mention but those would be for another day.

"Very well, I'll start heading straight and you direct me where you want me to go." Álarr started forward slowly, looking for Raven to set the pace and direct the duo to the growing plant.