size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
01-07-2022, 06:03 PM
The sound of gently approaching paws made Satira's floppy ears perk up, tiny head turning to face a bright smile towards her sire. "Hi Daddy!" she greeted with glee, reaching back up to receive his affectionate nuzzle and meet it with one of her own. Even as she approached her first birthday, Tira's height had remained minuscule, hinting that she would in no cases ever be a large wolf. That suited her just fine. "I'm not doing anything. Just sitting around." Being bored... she added in her head, but not out loud.

When Mojito asked if she wanted to go on a herb hunt, the little girl practically exploded with joy. She yapped in happiness and bounced up to her tiny paws, little fluffy tail wagging like crazy behind her. "Ooooooh, yes please! I wanna help find some herbs with you!" she cheered, all but bouncing around her father with a spring in every step. "What are we looking for, Daddy? I know a bunch of different plants now!" Well ,she at least knew the basics, whatever she'd learned from him and from what she'd seen lying around in the Armada's stores.

"Satira Fatalis"