An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
01-07-2022, 06:29 PM

Gossamer relaxed a little as Briar explained that there wasn't really a special occasion. She knew about Artorias and Briar's relationship and assumed they were still together. If the relationship continued to be serious well, she knew that would mean Briar was going to leave at some point and while the sisters weren't particularly close she resisted the idea that that day would come.

Briar gestured for Gossamer to follow and the saber-fanged girl did so, trotting lightly through the plains. She sought to pull up beside her sister so they could walk equally side by side as they meandered down the usual patrol route.

"Oh, I uh… thank you." She wasn't used to receiving complements and struggled with what to say in response. It was particularly awkward considering she wasn't planning to pursue a healing position within the Armada. Sure she was a decent healer when it came to learning but she didn't have much of a healer's temperament.

Gossamer's brow furrowed in confusion as Briar continued speaking, stating that she was jealous of how quickly Gossamer had learned. "What really? It seemed like you excelled much faster than me. I mean, you should know that me, Ophie, and Aris we've been jealous of you." Ok, maybe she was speaking more for herself but still. "You were always a good fighter, I mean dad favored you for sure. You always seemed to know what to do and say." Unlike her, flailing through life and poking at authority, trying to etch out some sort of niche for herself. Gossamer couldn't remember ever getting a one on one lesson with her father. She could only assume it was because she hadn't been worthy of one and that was the way fighting seemed to be going for her. "I got beaten up by an old lady and knocked out the first round of two tournaments now… I'm a lousy fighter." She sighed heavily, wondering for the umpteenth time why she thought she wanted to be a lieutenant. Maybe she look into starting an apothecary.