size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-07-2022, 07:53 PM

Chade paused when he spotted the adult wolf.  His muscles tensed and watched warily at first in case this wolf was less keen on kids.  It went both ways he’d learned with time.  Some adults were kind and sharing but there was no doubt the heartless sort who would surely be fine with killing a child.  Chade slowly relaxed as the stranger approached with a demeanor that showed no sign of aggression.

Help in the hunt was offered!  He wouldn’t get to take him as much meat but there should still be enough to share and that would be good, right?  The dark blue wolf nodded his head, “Sure,” the boy agreed softly.  This wolf smelled like the land beyond, “You’re part of that pack right?  I wanted to stop it from going there so I didn’t lose it.”

Chade knew how he hunted and was aware it might not be the best way.  He had learned from trial and error of what worked for him hunting alone but other than Ricin’s attempts to help Chade had never hunted with another truly skilled wolf.  Maybe this one knew better ways?  Instead of offering up his own plans he humbly asked instead, “What should I do? You can lead if you want.”

"Speech"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]