gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
01-07-2022, 08:30 PM

Kione nodded a return to Scylla’s greeting with just a mild smile.  There was more entertainment in his eyes though as he waited and then the big grin beaming out as Scylla caught sight of her gift.  “Sure is,” Kione assured her.  “Sorry I didn’t bring you along to kill it but I just found it while roaming and didn’t want it to leave before it could be killed.”

Kione watched her look over the head quietly to not interrupt whatever it was she thought on.  There were probably important details she wanted in the dead things but he didn’t know at this time what said details were. Kione was the one surprised then when the small girl wrapped her arms around his neck.  He chuckled as he lowered his head so she didn’t need to be so tenacious on her grip.  “Glad ya like luv,” Kione said happily, “I didn’t see anything so big in your collection though, so unless you plan to attach it to something smaller you and I need to go find whatever you want to attach to it.”  

She didn’t need to go fight anything with him now of course but at some point she’d want something else for this head right?  Unless it was just going to perch on something.  “whatcha think will look good with it?” Giving her gifts was a way to win over gratitude and temporary joys but a true friendship would be better in sharing moments and showing interest in her hobbies.  

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]