Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
01-07-2022, 09:16 PM

Her legs were restless after the whole raid debacle. Worried that Tika needed to stretch her own legs for a bit, Audra glanced over at the girl from where she lay on their bed. Outside, the sun shone brightly through their balcony window, but that wouldn't be her plan for the day. Busy as the day-to-day life was for her girlfriend, she wanted to take some time to explore the castle interior and get a proper walkthrough.

Leaping down from the pile of blankets, she smiled over at Tika in the cute way that she did. "Show me around, please?" Her sweet, chiming tone broke their companionable silence. It was due time for them to have a good day without any serious conversations or battles to tend to. Without waiting for the taller girl to agree, Audra gave her one more look over her shoulder before slipping out of the room in the quiet hallway. The cool stone felt nice beneath her paws as she began a lazy stroll down the corridor.

To her right, the corner would curve around the large walkway where Artorias' room lingered. And to her left, a row of doorways led toward the stairs. It was only one of the many floors of the castle and only one of the few she had really yet to see. "Don't spare any details, I want to know everything," Audra said softly so as not to disturb anyone that may be resting in their rooms.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise