Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-07-2022, 09:24 PM

Their dance of limbs was enjoyable and refreshing. As he dipped in to bite at Astrophel's scruff, he watched as the other leaned down to grab for his leg. Quickly reacting, Gil moved away to avoid the bite and put some distance between them. Inhaling deeply to regain his breath, he steadied on his paws and leveled with the other. Truthfully, he was impressed to see how Astro reacted in a spar compared to the first day they met. "You're not half bad," he said with a small smirk tickling at the edges of his lips.

Taking a few more steps away so that the distance spread between them, he lazily shrugged off his gear. Overhead, Erish chirped happily before gliding down to rest upon his shoulders. The darkened bar owl hooted quietly as Gil's attention moved back over to Astro. "I'm not one to prod, but if you are looking for a place to belong, my pack is in need of wolves that know how to brawl," Gil's smirk grew a bit more at this as he waited for a response. Whether Astro would agree or not would be his decision.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him