Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-08-2022, 08:22 AM

The brute bit down harder as he adjusted his grip on her scruff, he laid on top of her in a way to keep her still but a paw still slid up to her throat. She had again released her own grip on him while her breath became gentle and uneasy from slightly cutting off her air supply. Her throat extended as her head laid back from the pressure. Relm had never experienced something like this in a battle but maybe that was because she had never fought a real battle before.

With her paw that was more loose from him choking her out, she threw it up attempting to punch him in his throat, though it was a bit weak and probably wouldn't have caused him too much trouble. With deep breaths in she would have tried to find his gaze had he released her from the throat punch. The own look in her eye was different than when she started the fight or rejected him. She still didn't really want what he was offering, but there was a small feeling in her mind that made her want to know how it felt. She wasn't one for much sentiment in general, so having dreams of falling in love for her first time was not her cup of tea. He would have been disposable to her.

Still in uneven breaths, she struggled to speak through his claws, "Fucking hurt me. Bite me." He was probably going to get what he wanted either way, and her attempt to get him to look at her was to show him that maybe she would cooperate enough to behave. She had terms and conditions though, Relm wanted to get hurt. She wanted to feel something, feel what she knew would hurt her. But she didn't know how she would feel if he proceeded with his own original intentions.

"Relm"