An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Hattori expected as much and in a sense was glad to hear it. For the longest time his sole purpose was to provide, to give and meld what she could not, but his sickness had put things into perspective. Was forcing his paw in ways he'd been able to subdue and bite back, till now. No matter how it came across or how it seemed to an outside perspective: he did not want to take or ruin. She had her empire and legacy shaped to fit her design, but what of Hattori's? He would not force her to change more than she already had, there was compromise and then there was this. A whole different beast entirely, one from far across the ocean to a world and way of life that called out for him. Impossible to ignore.

Perfect.

She knew him so well, unlike anyone else living, no doubt she could feel something was amiss, but this was not a topic that could be dealt with feelings and assumptions alone. Words had to be uttered, even if they caught in his throat.

Hattori moved to sit as well, his back talons curling into the sand and leaving grooves in his wake. He realised he was stalling, not alike him at all. But what did that even consist of any more? It was hard to say, he felt different in even the smallest things, a man changed.

"What I want... Ashen means so much to you, I would not force it to change any more than it already has. It does not feel perfect to me."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]