Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-19-2013, 07:02 PM

As the shock leaped across their faces in unison, the Sol had to restrain herself from stepping forward to catch them in case they fell. The two recovered, though, and quickly replied, a stutter here and there as the shock still coursed through their thoughts. A smile heavily upturned her obsidian lips, audits pressing further forward to drink in the silence, ensuring that they were done talking before she brought herself to speak. The lowest of chuckles rumbled from her larynx.

"As I said, loves, it is not a guaranteed. Everywhere I go, I seem to find your scent in Ludicael. In the meantime, both of you deserve a little more authority in the pack. That being said, for now I'd like to promote you both to the rank of Celeste. It's below the rank of Borealis but it'll allow you a little more freedom--I'll allow for the both of you to accept wolves into the pack, as I trust your judgement." She flicked an ear, her good-natured grin still present. If they can choose each other so well, I'm sure they can choose members.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.